What’s happening this week at the Phillies-Marlins series, June 13-15
On Monday, June 13, the Phillies kick off their three-game series against the Miami Marlins at Citizens Bank Park. Here’s an overview of all the promotions and gaming fun, plus some other info to know before you go.
1. Start the week with Monday’s 7:05 p.m. game!
2. Citizens, Philabundance and the Phillies, plus pitcher Aaron Nola, team up to end hunger at Phans Feeding Families Night and Food Drive. The event benefits Philabundance, the region’s largest hunger relief organization, and takes place during the 7:05 p.m. game that evening.
• At 6:30 p.m., take your seats for a pre-game ceremony to raise awareness for the cause! Attendees include Phillies pitcher Aaron Nola, volunteers from Philabundance and representatives from Phillies sponsors teaming up for the Phans Feeding Families initiative: Citizens, Aramark, The GIANT Company, Goya Foods, Hatfield Quality Meats, KPMG, SEPTA and Toyota.
• Here’s how fans can help families in need and show their support for Philabundance:
oh Bring a donation of non-perishable food at the entrance gates. Recommended items include plastic jars of peanut butter and jelly, canned tuna, and pasta. Those who donate will receive a BOGO ticket voucher for a future game date at select locations.
oh Stop at Third Base Plaza to buy food digitally for the cause, courtesy of The GIANT Company, who will also be on hand with giveaways. Also, 1993 National League champion Mickey Morandini will be on hand to personally thank fans for their donations.
o Participate in the Phillies Charities, Inc. Drawing 50/50 presented by DraftKings, where a portion of the gross proceeds will benefit Philabundance.
oh Bid on autographed memorabilia at the Phillies Charities, Inc. auction, featuring an incredible range of signed items from Bryce Harper, Rhys Hoskins, Aaron Nola, Jean Segura, Zack Wheeler, and more. Bid until noon June 15 via the MLB Ballpark app (only available on iOS and Android devices).
oh Make a monetary donation online through Philabondance.org or by texting Phans Feed to 44-321.
3. Raise awareness for the Prostate Cancer Foundation on Wednesday’s Business Citizen Special at 1:05 p.m.
4. Also happening this week: Phillies Baseball Carpenter Cup presented by Nike, where the area’s top high school stars have the chance to showcase their talents in front of major league and college scouts at the Phillies MLB Urban Youth Academy Fields at FDR Park as well as Citizens Bank Park. This 15-match tournament runs from Monday June 13 to Monday June 20. Click here for more details and information on timing and location.
5. Chevrolet MLB Star Ballot continues! Help your favorite Phillies progress! Fans can vote for their favorite Phillies until 1:59 p.m. on Thursday, June 30. The MLB All-Star Game presented by Mastercard will take place on Tuesday, July 19 and will be broadcast on FOX Sports. Vote for phillies.com/allstar and the MLB Ballpark app (iOS and Android devices only).
Other essential information:
• Traffic alert! Due to construction, your journey from Citizens Bank Park may be affected throughout the series. Plan your trips and expect delays. Login to www.511pa.com, www.511nj.orgor call 511 from any phone to check traffic conditions. Public transport services are also available; for a SEPTA schedule, please visit www.septa.org .
• Safety instructions : In accordance with City safety guidelines, fans are strongly encouraged to wear masks in indoor areas of the ballpark, including the Diamond Club, retail stores, elevators and restrooms. Fans are reminded to bring their own mask if they are in any of the previously mentioned areas of Citizens Bank Park.
• Parking spaces: Parking for Phillies games is cashless. Payment methods include credit/debit cards and mobile payment (Apple Pay and Google Pay). To expedite entry, pre-paid parking passes can also be purchased prior to the game. Tailgating lots (M, N, and O) will open 5 hours before the first pitch and non-tailgating lots will open 3 hours before.
• Access tickets and more: Use the free MLB Ballpark app as your guide to Citizens Bank Park to access tickets, pass them on to friends, use interactive contest maps and enjoy the games.
• Gate openings: All gates open 90 minutes before game time.
• To speed up entry: Guests are prohibited from bringing bags, including backpacks, into the ballpark. Only clutch purses (12″ x 12″ x 1″), fanny packs, medical bags, clear or solid tote bags and diaper bags will be permitted in Citizens Bank Park.
• Broadcast: The 6/13 and 6/14 games will be shown on NBCSP and available live to authenticated subscribers on NBC Sports Philadelphia’s MyTeams app and the 6/15 game will be shown on NBC10 and MLBN (out-of-market only) . All matches will be broadcast on 94 WIP and WTTM 1680.
• Stay informed! Follow @PhilliesCBPon Twitter and as the official Citizens Bank Park Facebook Page.